The Propello Training Programmes contain many of the latest concepts in training. Our workouts involve strenuous physical activity and you should check with your doctor if you have any doubt as to whether the programme is suitable for you. You participate in Propello training and coaching programmes at your own risk and know of no disability or medical condition, physical or mental, which could affect your ability to take part in a training programme.
1. The Client understands that he/she is fully aware of all the inherent risks involved in cycling. I understand, acknowledge and agree that there are inherent dangers and certain elements of unpredictability while cycling. I acknowledge and accept that cycling is a physically demanding recreational activity carrying with its considerable risk of injury and potential danger of accident or collision which may result in injury and the possibility of death. As such, I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified Propello from any claims resulting from the application of the coaching services to me. I shall not hold Propello, its owner/s, employees or agents responsible nor be held liable for any personal injury, mental anguish, loss of whatsoever nature or kind however caused or that may occur during or after the application of the coaching services.
2. I assume full responsibility for any injury or loss that may occur, or I may sustain or I may cause to others in connection with the application of any information provided within the Propello website or any of the activities promoted by Propello, and I, on behalf of myself, my successors in interest, heirs, assigns and representatives hereby fully release and agree to hold harmless Propello, their employees, officers, directors and agents from any and all liability, claims, rights, or actions for death, bodily injury, property damage or any other loss or inconvenience whatsoever, suffered by me or caused by me, at any time hereafter occurring as a result of my voluntary participation in the application of any information contained or promoted herein.
3. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure my equipment including my bicycle, helmet and all other associated equipment is fit for the purpose of cycling and indemnify and keep indemnified Propello from any claims relating to my equipment. I shall not hold Propello, its owner/s, employees or agents responsible nor be held liable for any loss or damage caused to my personal possessions or equipment.
- Coaching Fees - the client agrees to pay the coaching fees on a rolling 4 week payment via SuperPay
- Coaching schedule - the coach agrees to set and progress training in accordance with the coaching level purchased
- Minimum contract - the minimum contract is 4 weeks
- Coach - Client relationship. A coaching relationship is a partnership between two or more individuals. This relationship is not a legal partnership, it is a coach-athlete relationship. Each party must uphold their obligations for the coaching relationship to be successful.
- Coach agrees to maintain high ethics and standards of behaviour.
- Coach agrees to deliver training plans and workouts within the agreed coaching schedule.
- Coach agrees to diarise regular performance reviews within the agreed coaching schedule
- Client agrees to communicate honestly, leaving regular feedback on training sessions.
- Coach agrees to respond to Client feedback within 24hrs unless notice is otherwise given.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that coaching is a holistic process that may explore different areas of his/her life, including work, finances, health and relationships.
All bookings with Propello are subject to these conditions:
- Confidentiality. Everything we discuss in our coach client relationship will be treated as confidential unless agreed otherwise.
- Client Cancellation Policy. The Client can cancel their coaching at any time although we appreciate some notice!
- Coach Cancellation Policy. The Coach can cancel the coaching agreement at any time although we will give you at least 30 days notice.
- Limited Liability. The Coach does not make any guarantees as to the effectiveness of the prescribed coaching. The Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, is limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date.
- Insurance. Coach requires each Client to have their own liability insurance and legal assistance.Propello requires each client to have his or her own liability insurance and legal assistance.
- To ensure that we can provide the best, most enjoyable and safest environment for our clients please provide us with any relevant health and injury information that can enable your coach to look after you. This information should be provided by email before you begin your first training programme or coaching session.
- As a condition of training with Propello all clients will be required to wear a helmet and to follow The Highway Code – in particular the ‘Extra Rules for Cyclists (Rules 187-211). Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave the group. No refund or reduction will be given in this instance.
- Clients purchasing our training programmes or must pay the appropriate fee in full, before delivery of their training programme. The issue of a receipt from our office will confirm your purchase that will be delivered to you within 48 hours.
- Prices may be subject to revision from time to time but are clearly stated on the Propello website.
- We accept payment by BACS and PayPal.
- In the unfortunate event of you cancelling your training programme or coaching service, no refund will be made.
- In the unfortunate event of Propello cancelling your training programme or coaching service, we shall repay you all monies paid for the current plan in full within fourteen days.
- In the case of training rides, Propello reserves the right to change the route for the ride(s) where this is deemed necessary due to adverse weather conditions or the riding ability of the client(s).
- Should clients not attend for the start of a booked and paid for training ride through ill health, injury, weather, change of route, or any other reason refunds will be at the discretion of Propello.
- In the event of weather conditions that make training dangerous (such as but not limited, to snow and ice) Propello will offer all clients an alternative day(s) to complete the training ride.
- Booking with Propello is purely for the participation in the training programmes, coaching services and training rides and does not include the hire or use of any equipment or personal insurance (as stated on point 1)
- Booking contracts are subject to English law and any disputes arising under or relating to a clients booking with Propello is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If your service does not meet your expectations please speak to your coach and contact the office to see if we can resolve the situation.
- We hold personal data about our employees, clients, suppliers and other individuals for a variety of business purposes.
- We may take photos of riders or groups or riders in the normal course of delivering classes. Propello, are the primary owner of the images and may use them for blog/post/advertisements etc
- If you do not want your image used in social media or advertisements then you must notify us via email.