The Propello Sportive 12 Week Base Plan is aimed at beginner to intermediate sportive riders who are looking to take the next step with their fitness ready for the sportive season. It includes 12 weeks of structured and progressive training focused on developing the three basic cycling abilities, aerobic endurance, speed skills and strength.
The programme has been developed by ABCC Coach Rob Wakefield to build your fitness week on week in an easy to follow format that requires no ongoing coach support beyond initial set up. The programme creates a steady improvement in fitness that will provide an excellent foundation for the more intense training to come.
What do you get?
– Initial coach support to help you get going (15 minute consultation)
– Time efficient training programme that is structured, progressive and achievable.
– Two to four workouts per week that can be ridden indoors or outside and road rides with suggested drills.
– Suggested power targets and associated training zones.
– Threshold heart rate, power test and training zone calculator.
– All workouts are built in the new workout builder meaning they can be exported to 3rd party applications.
– Propello mailing list for blog articles, training advice, event strategy, nutrition articles and much more…