The Propello Complete Training Programmes have been designed for athletes that are self sufficient with their training and want to be fully prepared for the first important race or sportive of the season. Designed by ABCC Level 3 Coach Rob Wakefield, these 26 Week Training Plans are delivered in Training Peaks and provide a progressive and structured training approach that will develop every aspect of your cycling fitness to ensure that you deliver your best performance when you need it.
The Propello Complete Sportive Plan is aimed at beginner to intermediate sportive riders who are looking to take the next step with their fitness ready for the sportive season. It includes 24 weeks of structured and progressive training and a 2 week Taper before your first event. Average training time 5.5hrs per week.
The Propello Complete Sportive Plus Plan is aimed at intermediate to advanced sportive riders who have experience training and who are looking to reach peak fitness for the sportive season. It includes 24 weeks of structured and progressive training, and a 2 week Taper before your first event. Average training time 8hrs per week.
Sportive Plus Programme
What do you get?
– Initial coach support to help you get going (30 minute consultation)
– Time efficient training programme that is structured, progressive and achievable.
– Two to four workouts per week that can be ridden indoors or outside and road rides with suggested drills.
– Suggested power targets and associated training zones.
– Threshold heart rate, power test and training zone calculator.
– All workouts are built in the new workout builder meaning they can be exported to 3rd party applications.
– Propello mailing list for blog articles, training advice, event strategy, nutrition articles and much more…