An Extraordinary Coaching Experience
Coaching should be more than delivering training plans and tracking data. At Propello, we develop meaningful relationships with all of our clients by providing a responsive, supportive and nurturing environment for you to grow as an athlete. We take time to understand your dreams and goals. We look at your abilities, both physical and mental, and work with you to develop a long-term plan that is effective, efficient and engaging. We make sure that you love what you do.
“Above all, we aim to provide the best client experience from any coaching company in the World.” Rob Wakefield – Founder
We coach at all levels and all ages, from first time Sportive riders to National Champions and GB representatives, from teenagers to septuagenarians! We understand that your training is probably one of the most important aspects of your lives. We have a habit of building strong and enduring relationships with our coached athletes and we work hard to provide you with everything you need, when you need it.
Our Individual Coaching Experience is as individual as you are. We invest time to get to know you. We have a laser like focus on your individual objectives and goals. Every development plan is uniquely designed to maximise your potential.
For every Individual Coached Client, we provide the following as standard:
- A unique training plan that is focused on your specific abilities and goals.
- A plan that takes account of your lifestyle, time constraints and other sports.
- Daily monitoring of, and response to, your feedback on prescribed workouts.
- Unlimited coach eContact support.
- Regular, diarised, face to face or eContact performance reviews.
- Race or event selection, preparation, strategy, nutrition advice.
- End of season review
You then choose from the following to suit your needs and budget:
- Training Diary and Analysis Tools
- Training Peaks Premium
- WKO (advanced training insights)
- Planning, Performance Review and Progression
- Monthly – training set, reviewed and progressed every 4 weeks.
- Fortnightly – training set, reviewed and progressed every 2 weeks.
- Weekly – training set, reviewed and progressed every 1 week.
Individual Coaching fees start at £95 per month
Our Club Coaching Experience is designed for groups or individuals that seek an effective and time efficient Cycling Training Plan, with coach support. The Club training plan contains a set of weekly rides and workouts proven to improve all aspects of your cycling fitness.
For every Club Coached Client, we provide the following as standard:
- An effective and time efficient training plan that covers all of the fitness abilities.
- Training Peaks Premium.
- Regular monitoring of, and response to, your feedback on prescribed workouts.
- Training set, reviewed and progressed every 4 weeks.
- Monthly, diarised, face to face or eContact performance reviews.
- Unlimited coach eContact support.
Club Coaching fees are £65 per month
Our Private Coaching Experience offers individuals or small groups, face to face coaching covering:
- Cycling skill development.
- Cycling performance tests.
- Private consultations.
- Wattbike training sessions.
- Mobility and strength assessment.
- Nutrition consultation.
Private Coaching fees start at £45 per hour
Club Training Plans
Stand-alone Club Cycling Training Plans, are designed for groups or individuals that seek an effective and time efficient Cycling Training Plan with no ongoing coach support. Our Club Training System is a 44 week training plan delivered in 8 blocks of 4 weeks progressive training, followed by a 12 week maintenance plan. Our system is a proven method of building a deep level of all round cycling fitness and maintaining it throughout the summer period They can be purchased on our Training Peaks Store.