The Best Coaching Experience
We are professional, experienced, full time cycling coaches who are focused on delivering an amazing coaching experience to all of our clients. Our coaching philosophy is that enjoyment and fulfilment should be at the forefront of every amateur cyclists’ training. We coach you as an individual, providing unique insight into your physiology, so that you can maximise your performance, fulfil your potential, meet your goals and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
We provide a level of client service that is like having a personal trainer or full time coach, to deliver something that is difficult to replicate.
We coach at all levels and all ages, from first time sportive riders to National Champions and GB representatives, from teenagers to septuagenarians! We have years of riding and coaching experience and have helped people race and ride in events all over the world.
“Above all, we aim to provide the best client experience from any coaching company in the World.” Rob Wakefield – Founder
Our Individual Coaching Experience is as individual as you are. We invest time to get to know you. We have a laser like focus on your individual objectives and goals. Every training plan is uniquely designed. We don’t have different service levels, everyone gets the same high quality level of attention and we limit how many clients each coach works with. Think of us as your Cycling Personal Trainer.
This is how we set it up:
- First up we get to know you, your lifestyle, job, family commitments and your history in cycling.
- We will review your training and cycling history.
- We will agree a goal or set of goals that are important to you.
- We will design a bespoke training plan that will be specific to your goals, your current ability and recoverability, and your lifestyle.
- Your preferred style of training will be taken into consideration. Indoor, outdoor, Zwift Races, favourite routes, road, MTB, Gravel……….you tell us how you like to train and keep motivated.
This is how it works:
- We provide you with Training Peaks Premium which is the software application we use to manage your training.
- Your training will planned, reviewed and progressed every 2 weeks after an interactive Zoom video call with your coach.
- For those training with power we use WK05 training and analysis software to individualise your training to your unique physiological profile.
- We read every comment you leave in Training Peaks and respond to your questions within 24hrs.
- We offer you unlimited coach support and contact time via phone, email or WhatsApp.
Our coaching offers cutting edge training with a premium of level client service for those that like to make fast progress and be looked after.
Individual Coaching fees are £150 per month. Lower fees are available for dedicated athletes in certain situations.
Email me to discuss how we can help you with your cycling Rob@propello.bike
Our Private Coaching Experience offers individuals or small groups, face to face coaching covering:
- Cycling skill development.
- Cycling performance tests.
- Private consultations.
- Wattbike training sessions.
- Mobility and strength assessment.
- Nutrition consultation.
Private Coaching fees are £45 per hour
Club Training Plans
Stand-alone Club Cycling Training Plans, are designed for groups or individuals that seek an effective and time efficient Cycling Training Plan with no ongoing coach support. Our Club Training System is a 44 week training plan delivered in 8 blocks of 4 weeks progressive training, followed by a 12 week maintenance plan. Our system is a proven method of building a deep level of all round cycling fitness and maintaining it throughout the summer period They can be purchased on our Training Peaks Store.